Long-term care insurance is a benefit that allows employers to attract and retain top performers.
A recent survey from the Employee Benefit Research Institute revealed that 22 percent of companies offer long-term care insurance to their employees.
Here are the questions most often asked:
- What is long-term care?
- What is long-term care insurance?
- How does long-term care differ from disability insurance?
- Won’t Medicare cover the expenses of long-term care?
- How are long-term care insurance policies designed?
- What tax implications are associated with long-term care insurance?
- Where can I get more information about group long-term care insurance?
For answers to these questions and more download our information sheet.